Fire protection is increased (40-min.) from other branded safes that only have one layer of fireboard. All Revere safes include 3 layers in the ceiling and 2 in the walls, door jambs and door, achieving 68,000 BTU heat resistence. 8, 1″ locking bolts and a 3-point Suretight Handle create a smooth and secure lockup. Rest assured, when you’re looking for extra value with more features, you can trust a Revere.
- The Revere models include 68,000 BTUs and more fireboard than the competition – including 40 minutes @ 1200°F
- 3 layers in the ceiling, with 2 layers in door jambs and door, plus one in the walls.
- Palusol heat-expanding seal included on all models, expanding up to 7 times it size in a fire at 212°F. Don’t settle for inferior door seals used on cheaper safes.
- All Revere safes have been awarded UL’s Residential Security Container burglary classification
- Triple case hardened steel plates protect lock from drill attack
- UL Listed S&G™ Group II mechanical lock
- 2014 models include Liberty’s pry-resisting anti-pry tabs
- Defensive barrier of eight 1″ diameter locking bolts
- 12 guage, 2-piece roll-form body
- Added steel gussett to provide stronger rigidity to door to increase pry resistance
- Low profile S&G electronic lock avaialable as an optional
STYLE & FUNCTION
- Durable gloss textured black, gray marble and granite finishes available on all models.
- Each safe includes a 3-PT handle with gray fabric 3-in-1 Flex interior.
- USA MODELS available in two sizes: RV23, RV30